RetailOps 2.5.5 is available now, which contains the following updates:
- Point of Sale - When selecting a customer record on a Point of Sale order, you can now edit the saved address by clicking on the address in the "Search for a Customer" window.
Issues fixed in this release
- Some POs were failing to move into a "Ready" status when manually pushed, this has been corrected
- PO item "Line Description" was missing from some POs, this has been corrected
- The "Edit in Progress" popup was preventing some users from making edits in the Customer Service tool, we have corrected this behavior
- POS "Pay" button no longer shifts down the page when adding many items to a POS order
- Corrected behavior of POS "Search for a customer" window to allow new search without clearing previous search results.
To upgrade your account to 2.5.5, navigate to Administration > System Config > Application Version. Select [Test Version] to preview this version in your browser only, and [Upgrade Account] to upgrade your account for all users.