- Revamped User Interface for the Order Routing tool: The Order Routing tool UI has been revamped to provide a more user-friendly experience. Descriptions have been added to cost-based routing (CBR) parameters. Calculated plans have been reformatted for clarity.
- Order Attribute Details on Shipment Wave coversheets, Packing Slips, and CS Order Search: Order attributes may now be configured to be displayed on Shipment Wave coversheets, packing slips, and the CS Order Search screen. Please contact RetailOps Support to configure the desired attributes.
- Disable the Reorder tool: The Reorder tool may be disabled if desired. Please contact RetailOps Support to disable this tool.
- Display PO Start and Cancel Dates: Fixed bug to display Start and Cancel Dates on POs. Previously, these would disappear from the UI after entry.
- Timezone for PO Start and Cancel Dates: Fixed bug to render Start and Cancel Dates on POs in the timezone expected. Previously, these dates would convert from PT to GMT after entry, making the wrong date appear in the UI.
- Serial Numbers for Manually Created Lots: Fixed bug preventing serial numbers from being saved properly when manually creating lots through the PIM.
- Facility/Zone Detail in Inventory Search/PIM: Facility and Zone details have been added to Inventory Search to give more context on where items are located; these have also been added in the PIM to the Quantity on-hover message.
- Date and Currency Internationalization: For UK users, dates follow the standard UK format (DD/MM/YYYY); currency is also displayed in British pounds (£).
- HTTP Credentials for Magento Extension: Magento Extension Channels now support recording HTTP (“basic”) auth credentials for an added layer of security.
- Attributes: Fixed bug preventing users from deactivating attributes if the PIM was opened and closed in the same session.
- PIM: Fixed bug caused by hiding the media pane in the PIM and then selecting a SKU.
- System-wide: Modified error reporting behavior so that the app does not automatically reload upon error.
- Application Version Selector: Upgrade to new versions of the RO app through System Config. You may also test the new version before upgrading your account.
- Order Consolidation: Merge orders with the same Shipping Address to minimize shipments created. This may be enabled through the System Config option, "Enable order consolidation for identical addresses". Merging happens automatically but orders may also be manually merged and unmerged. Refer to this article for more information.
- Remove Broken Media: Deactivate broken media through the PIM.
- PIM Media Default Association: Media uploaded through the PIM are set to Representative association by default.
- PIM: Fixed bug causing attribute values to shift to a different attribute upon entry.
- PIM: Fixed bug causing attribute values not to save when tabbing to the next field.
- Zone Selection for Terminals: Specify both facility and zone for terminals. This is done through the Terminal Manager.
- System-wide Minor Performance Enhancements: Updated to reduce load times and accelerate workflows.
- Expanded Inventory History Actions: Record more detailed information about historical inventory actions. These have been split into both Actions and Subactions. Refer to this article for more detailed information.
- Increased Access Control for Identifying Attributes: Configure attributes to require increased access privileges to be edited. This is controlled by the new Identifying association in the Attributes tool. This restricts the editing of attributes for SKUs currently in 'Complete' status and for SKUs that have ever been in 'Complete' status.
- Attribute Default Side in PIM: Configure blank attributes to default to either the Product/Family side or the SKU side in the PIM. This is controlled by the new Preferred association in the Attributes tool. Check Preferred for Product to default to the Product/Family side; check Preferred for SKU to default to the SKU side.
- Shipment Audit tool Visual Feedback: When a label is being generated, the Shipment Audit screen indicates that it is being processed.
- Invoice Display Settings: Settings have been added to System Config to display contact information in the header (use the setting, "Show address on order invoice") and to use "Quote" instead of "Invoice" for inactive orders (use the setting, "Display invoice as quote if order inactive").
- SKU Filtering in Shipment Wave tool: Filter shipment waves to include only shipments with one of the specified SKUs. Useful for prioritizing the fulfillment of promotional or seasonal products.
- Cancel Erroneous Payments: On customer orders, cancel Cash, Trade Credit, or Store Credit payments that have been made in error.
- Cost-Based Routing (CBR) Vendor Shipment Surcharge modeling: The CBR system has been upgraded to record and model per-shipment surcharges. This will allow the CBR system to make more informed routing decisions.
- CBR Ship Service Default Expected Ship Days: Set a default number of expected ship days per ship service as a fallback for orders lacking expected ship days. This will allow the CBR system to make more informed routing decisions.
- Manual Submission of Dropship and JIT POs: Mark Dropship and JIT POs as "Manually Submitted" in the PO tool.
- Price Attribute Import: Allow uploading of price attributes, including simple and tiered prices, through the Data Import tool.
- Product Receiving - PO Manifest Item pane: Fixed bug to allow media uploaded from manifests to be associated with SKUs in Step 3 of Product Receiving.
- Product Receiving: Fixed bug preventing users from adding new SKUs.
- Customer Service - Order: Improved error messaging when attempting to authorize credit cards without entering all required info.
- Serialized Inventory: Designate certain classifications of SKUs as serialized. Serial numbers are recorded in Product Receiving; they can be viewed/edited in the PIM Inventory Lots window. Designation is set through the Attributes tool.
- SagePay Payment Processor: Accept SagePay card-not-present payments for phone orders. To enable SagePay, contact RetailOps Support for details.
- Command Barcodes for Shipment Audit: Print command barcodes for "Close Box" and "Reset" actions in Shipment Audit to support different workflows. These can be printed from the My Terminal Prefs window.
- PO Attributes: Attributes may now be configured to be viewed/edited on POs.
- FBA upstream fulfillment visual indicator: Order items fulfilled via FBA now display the Amazon logo to indicate FBA fulfillment.
- Collapse SKUs from non-relevant MPNs: Added option to collapse SKUs from other MPNs when navigating to the PIM with a specific SKU (only the MPN group for the selected SKU will be expanded). This setting is now available in the System Config panel.
- Feed Manager: Fixed bug to allow the [Sync All SKUs] button to sync up to 500,000 SKUs at once.
- Product Associations: Fixed bug preventing users from associating SKUs to other SKUs within the same product family.
- Media Upload: Fixed bug causing users to timeout of the application.
- PIM: Eventlog panel revealed for recent events only (events from last 7 days).
- PIM: Display a count of inactive SKUs in the product family.
- PIM: Misc. performance enhancements.
- System-wide: Minor improvements and fixes throughout the application.
- Duplicate SKU Detection: Automatically detect duplicate SKUs across your entire catalog based on specific attribute combinations. When a duplicate is detected, the user is alerted, and the SKU is prevented from being published, or received against until the duplicate condition is resolved.
- Automatic SKU Archival: SKUs with specific conditions/attributes can now be automatically inactivated when physical quantity goes to zero. SKUs are automatically re-activated if inventory reappears.
- Price Attributes: New "Price" attribute type allows for setting as many prices on a product/SKU as you like; also supports tiered pricing.
- View/edit Estimated Ship Date in PO tool: Allow buyers to set estimated ship dates at the item level.
- PIM: Disallow editing SKU Type on SKUs that are in or have ever been in Status: Complete. This prevents potential data issues in sales channels.
- System-wide: Improved handling of weights in kilograms
- Product Receiving: When receiving products against a manifest, the PO Manifest Item window now displays barcode/UPC data from the uploaded manifest file.
- Product Information Manager - Media: Improved UI for representative images to indicate all SKUs currently using the image.
- Customer Service - Order tool: Credit card actions in the Payment tab now display the last 4 digits of the card just once.
- Channel Selector for Carrier Class Mappings: Carrier class mappings may now be applied to specific channels.
- Require Valid UPC/GTIN: Added an account setting in the System Config to require a valid UPC/GTIN in Product Receiving.
- Customer Service - Order: Added ability to print thermal receipts from the web app.
- Product Receiving: Fixed bug preventing users from bypassing barcode entry (1.6.33c patch release)
- Magento Extension: RetailOps may now be fully integrated with Magento.
- Magento Channel Creator: Added ability to create Magento channels.
- Channel Advisor Channel Creator: Added ability to create Channel Advisor channels.
- Shipment Routing Factor Viewer: Added a panel in the System Config menu allowing users to view and edit shipment routing factors.
- Reason Code config panel: Added a panel in the System Config menu allowing users to set reason codes for Returns, Discounts, Inventory Adjustment, and Item Cancelations.
- Attribute Manager: Improved UI, including the ability to search for attributes.
- Cross-browser support: RetailOps may now be accessed using Firefox and Safari browsers.
- One (1) barcode per SKU: Entry of multiple barcode values for each SKU now restricted in the Product Receiving tool and the PIM. To re-enable entry of multiple barcodes per SKU, check the System Config option, "Allow multiple barcodes per SKU".
- Customer Service Channel Creator: Added ability to create multiple customer service channels for retailers with multiple entities.
- New Order CS Channel Selector: Added ability to select from multiple customer service channels when creating a new order in the web app.
- Inactivate Orders: Orders set to Status: Incomplete may be set to Status: Inactive. Inventory will not remain reserved for inactive orders.
- Product Information Manager (PIM): Improved usability to prevent accidental editing of SKU numbers.
- Order Returns: Fixed bug to allow the return of bundles and assemblies as well as their components. Bundles and assemblies must be returned in their entirety.
- Record Inbound PO Freight and Duties charges: Added ability to enter freight and duties charges for POs. Additional corresponding fields available in the Reporting Tool.
- Editable SKU Numbers: Added ability to edit the SKU number for SKUs which have never been set to Status: Complete.
- PO Create: Added ability to resize upper PO panel.
- Product Information Manager (PIM): Added ability to select non-editable SKUs for easier copying.
- Spree Expected Ship Date: Allows recording of customer expected ship date on a per-order-item basis for clients integrated with Spree.
- Customer Service – Order: Fixed bug causing customer phone numbers to disappear after editing the Billing Address.
- Customer Service – Order: Store Credit payment actions now read as Charge instead of null Charge.
- System-wide: PMT has been replaced by the more standardized term, PIM (Product Information Manager).
- Cash and Trade Credit payment types: Allows users to accept payments in cash and trade credit.
- Manual Refunds: Allows users to record refunds issued outside of RO.
- Customer Service – Search: Fixed bug such that clicking on the “Channel Incomplete” graph now properly searches for orders in “Channel Incomplete” status only and does not include “Incomplete” status orders.
- Customer Service – Order Creation: Added ability to allow users to remove stored credit card info.
- Customer Service – Customer Creation: Fixed UI bug such that phone numbers with extensions no longer overlap with Edit/Remove Address buttons.
- System-wide: Display current app version in the bottom-left corner under the navigation menu.
- Feed Editor: New Feed Editor UI provides ability to manually re-sync individual SKUs or groups of SKUs.
- Customer Service - Order Creation: Payment details have changed to be more descriptive of payment processors and payments actions taken.
- Shipment Wave: Increased the shipment limit on each wave from 200 to 500.
- Reporting Tool: Minor UI enhancements in the Report Manager.
- Shipment Search: The PO field under the Find shipments pane now accepts alpha characters to accommodate clients with alpha characters in their PO numbers.
- Product Receiving: Users now unable to receive against POs in "Closed" or "Complete" status.
- Shipment Audit: Disallow accidental scanning of UPC or SKU by default; to re-enable, must check "Audit - Allow Other barcodes" option in System Config screen.
- Order Returns: Fixed bug encountered when editing/deleting the Return Reason Code.
- Tote Creator: Fixed bug to prevent tote creation when entering Number of Totes as "0".
- PIM: When adding new external inventory in the External Inventory window, the Vendor column now searches for vendors using text you've entered.
- Customer Service - Order: More clarity in error messaging when attempting to charge an expired credit card.
- Vendors: More clarity in error messaging when entering an overly long Name for Vendor or an overly long Title for Contacts.
- Data Import: Fixed bug preventing users from sorting uploaded files by Status.
- System-wide: Display current RetailOps version in the UI.
- Shipment Audit: Bug regarding canceling shipments with multiple boxes fixed.
- Shipment Audit: Bug preventing shipments from being fulfilled if any item was cancelled by customer service fixed.
- PO tool: POs in "Accepted" status now able to be canceled/completed.
- Shipment Audit: Pressing the [Enter/Return] key on your keyboard no longer toggles items between green check/red X, preventing accidental item cancellations.
- PIM: Bug preventing the use of the drag-to-copy feature on Price, MSRP, and MAP fixed.
- PIM: Minor performance enhancement associated with drag-to-copy feature.
- Container Manager: The Location Design pane no longer jumps back to the top of the page upon editing, providing improved UI.
- Inventory Search: Improved behavior to prevent unintentional "Move" actions.
- Ship Session: Carrier classes restricted to those configured for the facility in question.
- Product Receiving: Add/Delete buttons displayed in the embedded PIM in Step 3 of product receiving.
- Customer Service: Bug caused by processing RMAs fixed.
- PO Create: Bug blocking "Type" and "Vendor" fields from being filled in fixed.
- PO Search: Bug causing misalignment of columns in search results fixed.
- Shipment Search: Bug preventing "Vendors" and "Brands" from populating fixed.
- Reporting: Fields now able to be renamed.
- Reporting: Improved field separators.
- Reporting: Improved entry of relative dates.
- Reporting: Report inactivation feature.
- Reporting: System reports now editable by the originator.
- Copy Notes in PIM.
- Cancel customer orders in “Processing” status.
- If enabled, post-Wave shipments can be cancelled prior to fulfillment (instance-wide setting).
- If enabled, submitted Dropship POs may be recalled for customer order cancellation (vendor-specific setting).
- New “Accepted” status for Dropship POs allows specific vendors to prevent cancellation of a submitted PO.
- Specify DDU/DDP and Signature type per Carrier Class Mapping rule in System Config/Ship Services. Mapping reflected in Ship Audit.
- PIM: Bug caused when manually creating new products fixed.
- PIM: Various UI tweaks (shortcuts to create new Note).
- PIM: Bug caused by sorting by an attribute then creating a new SKU fixed.
- PIM: Limit event retrieval to 1000 events max to prevent performance issues.
- Self-serve Reporting Tool (BETA)
- Reorder Tool (BETA)
- Pick List headers for EPL2 format printers
- PIM Eventlog
- Inventory Count: Buttons to Download Report and Download Raw Counts fixed.
- System Config: Display bug regarding Ship Service Mappings and Subchannels tabs fixed.
- Returns: “Scan a container” prompt no longer presented for returns being processed with no local restocks.
- Customer Service: Stored addresses with long names do not overlap and obscure the customer’s name/info.
- Customer Service: Added ability to reuse address names from deleted addresses.
- System-wide: Improved UX to highlight grid cells that can be edited. Lightly dashed border on editable fields.
- Shipment Wave: Revised Pick-to-order packslip template to be more compact. One line printed per lot-location.
- Manifest item add to sku-media association changed to "representative"
- RMA button now available for all Fulfilled orders.
- Subchannel in Shipment Audit tool.
- Added Bulk Shipping mode to Shipment Wave tool.
- Added PO post receipt viable days setting to vendor admin.
- Added PO inflight checkbox to PO.
- Note: RO will not automatically detach items if the box is unchecked after attachment has occurred. This will lead to a gradual abandonment of the PO as individual orders are reevaluated.
- Added order/orderitem cancel reason codes to order screen.
- Added Inventory Count admin tool (Beta)
- Bugfix: PO tool displays new total after deleting an item or group
- Bugfix: PO tool no longer visually erases discounts when saving
- Internal Note: Silenced console messaging for background requests
Minor Feature Release
- Upgraded External SKU history panel to include inventory advice as well as dead reckoning adjustments (POs, Shipments).
- Minor UX tweaks to External SKU popup.
- PIM Inventory availability rendering fixed (API change, not actually correlated to app version).
- PIM Inventory detail tool tip added.
- Added ability to edit/cancel POs with the status of Acknowledged.
- Updated order screen to permit RMA creation for partially shipped orders.
- Upgraded order screen to allow recording of attributes.
- Cleaned up Customer Order screen UI.
- Updated Customer Order screen to add "are you sure" prompt when attempting to cancel the order.
- Upgraded Alert viewer to include "By Object" view of events, refresh button.
- Updated Wave History grid to include time.
- Updated Wave History grid to display only waves which contain one or more unshipped shipments.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Upgraded RMA tool to allow for Itemized RMA recording.
- Improved returns tool interface to remove confusing "Action" selector.
- Fixed PIM crash due to user manipulating the Receiving tool extremely fast.
- Updated Product SKU search to allow column sorting.
- Updated Product SKU search to improve product data export, allow column selection.
- Updated Order and Customer search to allow column sorting.
- Updated Order and Customer search to allow Order, Customer data export.
- Updated the PIM to enable Column sorting.
- Updated Vendor Admin to allow specification of returns processing destination.
- Updated "Allowable JIT Destinations" Selector to allow multiple selection, selection of 3PL vendors.
Minor feature release
- Updated Vendor admin to allow specification of inventory advice expiry days.
- When set, after the specified number of days passes, inventory advice for the vendor in question is disregarded.
- Updated "Inflight Attachment (days)" to "Inflight/Viable (days)" to reduce confusion.
- Updated Data Import tool to allow import profiles to be shared across different file formats.
Minor Feature Release
Updated vendor admin tool to include the following settings:
- "Hide Brand on PO": Suppresses display of brand on purchase orders for this vendor
- "PO Routing Instructions": A small instructional blurb to be added at the bottom of each PO for this vendor.
- "Product Image on Packslip" (Dropship section): Determines which, if any product images are to be included on the dropship packslip PDF sent to the vendor. This is a text field that accepts a comma delimited list of image tags.
- Updated Wave tool to add support for pick-to-order processing.
- Updated PO Tool to allow the editing of items for POs in more statuses (incomplete, review, submitted, receiving, complete).
- Consolidated channel ship service mappings into system config panel. Mappings now displayed per channel.
- Consolidated ship class mappings into system config panel. Now displayed per service, much more user friendly.
- Updated Audit screen to show only carrier classes which have mappings to the order's ship service.
- Updated Returns tool to add support for reason code data entry.
- Updated Order screen to add support for reason code data entry.
Minor Feature Release
- Updated CS Order Screen to add line item discount field.
- Updated PO Tool to allow selection of a 3PL Vendor.
- Updated CS order search screen to include aging graph.
- Updated Wave Tool to change color scheme for shipment aging graph.
Minor Feature Release
- New Consolidated System Config panel. Creates a central place for account configuration.
- Upload Logos for channels and subchannels.
- View and edit account configuration parameters easily.
- View and edit channel and subchannel parameters, including packslip template dropship packslip template, and DBA name.
- Updated Shipment sessions window to allow looking up very old ship sessions.
1.6 (1.6.0 / 1.6.1)
Major Feature Release
New Features: Intelligent Routing, Rerouting, and Order Auto-Cancel
- Customer Service Tool: Cancel Date - User-defined order cancel date which takes precedence over all others: ship service Cancel Days, subchannel Cancel Days, channel Cancel Days.
- Shipping Setup: Cancel Days - Default number of days post-order import ship service cancel days can now be set, and take precedence over: subchannel Cancel Days, channel Cancel Days.
- Channels Tool: Subchannel Cancel Days - Default number of days post-order import to cancel an order associated with this subchannel. Takes precedence over: channel Cancel Days.
- Channels Tool: Channel Cancel Days - Default number of days post-order import to cancel an order associated with this channel.
- Vendor Tool: Default Estimated Fulfillment Days - This is a vendor-level setting that indicates how long it typically takes a specific vendor to fulfill an order. RetailOps compares this to an order's effective cancel date when deciding whether or not to route items to this vendor.
- Strict FIFO Order Routing - Order import date can now be enforced in routing logic when order recalculation takes place. Please ask your RetailOps Account Manager to enable "strict FIFO mode."
- More Flexible Order Editing - Without first putting the order into Hold, users now have the ability to: edit item quantities, add new items, cancel/reduce remaining (unfulfilled) quantities of an order item, edit ship address, change ship service, charge additional monies.
- External SKU Deactivation - Deactivating external SKUs will no longer affect PO quantities on JIT or DS POs.
- Order Audit - Consolidated customs description, declared value, and DDP/DDU can now be set per shipment.